Biracial male donor looking to donate

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by MrMoon      .      14 Nov 2020

Hello,

I've had an account for a while but recently paid for the subscription so I can receive messages now.

Message me and we can see if I would be a good fit for you and/or your partner.

I am healthy, 6'2, athletic build, college educated, black, white, and a small percentage native. I have completed genetic tests, sperm count, and would get a current STD test as needed. I live in the greater Seattle area.

I am looking to help start someone's family. I already have two children of my own so I would prefer to help through AI. I am not looking to coparent.

I know there aren't a lot of donors of color so I hope I can help out. :)

6 Replies

Hello,

I've had an account for a while but recently paid for the subscription so I can receive messages now.

Message me and we can see if I would be a good fit for you and/or your partner.

I am healthy, 6'2, athletic build, college educated, black, white, and a small percentage native. I have completed genetic tests, sperm count, and would get a current STD test as needed. I live in the greater Seattle area.

I am looking to help start someone's family. I already have two children of my own so I would prefer to help through AI. I am not looking to coparent.

I know there aren't a lot of donors of color so I hope I can help out. :)

Hello, im interested. Where are you located?

Hello my wife and I are looking to have a baby, we have been married 2 years now and would love to have a little girl if possible. We mostly just would like to have a baby together.

I would love to talk to you more about possible donation I do not have subscription however maybe you can find me on fb

Errrica- I am located near Seattle

And Kas0132, I am not sure how to find you without more information. If you do decide to pay for the account to send messages before May, feel free to message me

Hi, very interested -- I'm a fit, educated, financially secure woman in Chicago looking for a donor. Please reach out.

Hello,
    As a mixed race individual myself, I am interested in your profile. I live farther away, up in Canada, but as you are looking to donate and not co-parent, that might still be a good fit.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW