Biracial Free SpermDonor Caribbean/German PA/NJ/MD/NY/DE/OH

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Lucky81      .      12 Oct 2020

Caribbean and German biracial male in PA looking to help donate to those who are ready for a child(ren). I'm ok with a one time donation or long-term donation (siblings), I've been tested and clean. I have no history of any family mental illnesses. I'm ok with no contact and would not mind updates and pictures. I would like to sign a donor contract to protect both parties.

Contact me by messaging me on my profile page. I do have plenty of pics and have no problem sharing.

5 Replies

Caribbean and German biracial male in PA looking to help donate to those who are ready for a child(ren). I'm ok with a one time donation or long-term donation (siblings), I've been tested and clean. I have no history of any family mental illnesses. I'm ok with no contact and would not mind updates and pictures. I would like to sign a donor contract to protect both parties.

Contact me by messaging me on my profile page. I do have plenty of pics and have no problem sharing.

Good day,

New to this site. Looking for a donor for my partner and I. Very interested in learning more. Hope to hear from you soon

Hello I am in Dallas TX

I’m not sure exactly how to use this site as this is my 1st time using it.

My son is African American and European/Native American.

I am looking to be a single parent though if the circumstances are right I would not mind coparenting as long as the child interests are put 1st.

I do not believe in unnecessary drama.

Hey there.. I’m 21 looking for a sperm donor.. I’m going through early menopause. Although my doctor says it’s still possible in the stage that I am in. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello, I sent a message and willing to help.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW