Biracial Free SpermDonor Caribbean/German PA/NJ/MD/NY/DE/OH

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Lucky81      .      12 Oct 2020

Caribbean and German biracial male in PA looking to help donate to those who are ready for a child(ren). I'm ok with a one time donation or long-term donation (siblings), I've been tested and clean. I have no history of any family mental illnesses. I'm ok with no contact and would not mind updates and pictures. I would like to sign a donor contract to protect both parties.

Contact me by messaging me on my profile page. I do have plenty of pics and have no problem sharing.

28 Replies

Caribbean and German biracial male in PA looking to help donate to those who are ready for a child(ren). I'm ok with a one time donation or long-term donation (siblings), I've been tested and clean. I have no history of any family mental illnesses. I'm ok with no contact and would not mind updates and pictures. I would like to sign a donor contract to protect both parties.

Contact me by messaging me on my profile page. I do have plenty of pics and have no problem sharing.

Good day,

New to this site. Looking for a donor for my partner and I. Very interested in learning more. Hope to hear from you soon

Hello I am in Dallas TX

I’m not sure exactly how to use this site as this is my 1st time using it.

My son is African American and European/Native American.

I am looking to be a single parent though if the circumstances are right I would not mind coparenting as long as the child interests are put 1st.

I do not believe in unnecessary drama.

Hey there.. I’m 21 looking for a sperm donor.. I’m going through early menopause. Although my doctor says it’s still possible in the stage that I am in. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello, I sent a message and willing to help.

December filling up. Looking to help January

Send a PM for more information

Still available

Good afternoon, looking for a donor for my wife and I. Look forward to speaking with you.

Just had 2 successes in December and looking to help those who are ready in the upcoming months of February as January is pretty full. Please send me a message on here or add me to favorite or wink me so I can contact you.

Good afternoon.. Are you still interested in donating sperm? I am 42, Graduate young lady; I live in Massachusetts and looking for a health sperm donor with negative carrier screen, and Negative infectious disease, and immunizations in place.
    Please let me Know. Thank you for your time.

Please message me. My wife and I are looking for a donor, we live in portsmouth ohio.

I sent a message Rye92

Interested, I’m 43 female looking for NI no coparenting, Blair county PA

Hi would be interested, if all possible! Pm please it won’t let me.

I sent messages. Hope to hear from you both and help you both.

Hello, my wife and I are interested in your profile. We are looking to have a baby (AI only) without co parenting. She lost a baby last year so we are ready to try again asap. We've been together almost 14 years and really look forward to the joys of motherhood. We are on the Northside of Houston, and look forward to hearing from you soon! Would also like to see your pictures if possible. Thanks for your time.

I did post a reply I will again

March is open for anyone needing help. Successful donor 4 in same week.

Hi there! I am a lesbian and looking for a sperm donor. I am located in southern maryland. is this too far?

This is the first time I’ve used this site my partner and I are looking for a donor that is biracial because we are an interracial couple and would love for our child(ren) to look like us. If you could message me that’d be great thank you in advance

I’m still available to help. I currently have 5 successes since September. Feel free to message me by going to my profile. Also send me a “like” or “wink” so I know you you’re interested.

I am mixed race as well and am interested in your profile. However, I live further north, up in Canada. Please message if willing to donate

My wife and I are looking for a donor. We would be willing to give photo updates and are in definite need of a contract protecting not of us. Where are you located?

Next

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW