Available Donor have 3 healthy children

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by Peter76 » 06 Mar 2016

Hello. I am a healthy 58 yo man. I have 3 healthy children of my own that I have been single parenting for nearly 10 years. I know the joy and delight of having children, so I would like to offer my sperm to those women who feel that mine would help them to fulfill their dreams of having children. I am a NZ European, 5'10 tall, of a healthy weight (78Kgs) and of reasonably high intelligence.

Don't hesitate to send me a message if you'd like to discuss details further. I am a nice guy, and I don't bite.

I hope to hear from you soon

Peter

by Amber89 » 22 Oct 2019

Hey there
I'm a 30 year old single woman in chch with a child looking at having one more child. So would be interested in chatting if you are still available.thanks

by Peter76 » 02 Nov 2019

Hello Amber

Yes, I would certainly be very interested to chat about this with you. Are you still interested?

by Shay8989 » 26 Nov 2019

I am looking for a donor in the Taranaki area it would be great if you would be interesting in discussing things further

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW