Australian Sperm Donor

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by tony12      .      31 Dec 2012

What can I offer?

I can provide free healthy and smart sperm until you fall pregnant. I can provide sperm at a later date should you want another child from the same father.
    I will only provide AI.

Who I would like to donate my precious sperm too?

A healthy female who desperately wants to be a mother. This mother to be should be able to provide a stable and loving environment for this child.

Why do I want to donate?

To help make your dream come true.

Who am I?

I am a tertiary educated 27 year old that is of slender build.

Height: 180cm
    Weight: 80kg
    Eye Colour: blue
    Hair Colour: dark brown

What do I want out of this?

I want to be fully anonymous. I will provide the sperm until you are pregnant and then there will be no contact or support. I will provide contact details so that when the child reaches 18 he or she can make contact with me if they so desire.

2 Replies

tony12 on 31 Dec 2012

What can I offer?

I can provide free healthy and smart sperm until you fall pregnant. I can provide sperm at a later date should you want another child from the same father.
    I will only provide AI.

Who I would like to donate my precious sperm too?

A healthy female who desperately wants to be a mother. This mother to be should be able to provide a stable and loving environment for this child.

Why do I want to donate?

To help make your dream come true.

Who am I?

I am a tertiary educated 27 year old that is of slender build.

Height: 180cm
    Weight: 80kg
    Eye Colour: blue
    Hair Colour: dark brown

What do I want out of this?

I want to be fully anonymous. I will provide the sperm until you are pregnant and then there will be no contact or support. I will provide contact details so that when the child reaches 18 he or she can make contact with me if they so desire.

CoznBec on 19 Jan 2013

Hi Tony,

Would you be willing to donate to a lesbian couple?

Jolinar on 23 Feb 2013

Hi Tony

I have been waiting for my subscription to come through to contact you, so I'm glad you wrote in here, as it is taking longer than I thought. I would really like to talk to you to see if we match up.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW