Auckland male wanting to co-parent

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by acesl » 26 Apr 2015

Hi, I just joined this site today & wanted to post a little bit about myself and why I'm looking for a co-parenting arrangement. I've always wanted to have children of my own for as long as I can remember but because I'm asexual it hasn't and probably never will, happen for me in the normal way :) I'n now in my late forties, with a stable career in IT, reasonably well off financially, and ready to become a sperm donor to the right woman or couple (with hopefully an element of co-parenting).

by farfala » 04 May 2015

hi, I am in Venezuela, I like your post, I am not sure how to contact you in private but I will try it asap

by acesl » 08 May 2015

Hi Farfala, thanks so much for your reply, but Venezuela is so far away. I am really looking for a co-parent in New Zealand :(

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW