attractive white sperm donor in DC

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by damonla      .      12 Jan 2014

Hey I'm a healthy 21 year old sperm donor in the DMV.
    -I have an attractive face structure
    -fair skin
    -light green eyes
    -disease free
    -natural athletic build
    -the product of two genius parents, one a psychologist and the other a scientist.
    -I myself have a gifted level IQ
    if you're Interested just shoot me a message.

5 Replies

damonla on 12 Jan 2014

Hey I'm a healthy 21 year old sperm donor in the DMV.
    -I have an attractive face structure
    -fair skin
    -light green eyes
    -disease free
    -natural athletic build
    -the product of two genius parents, one a psychologist and the other a scientist.
    -I myself have a gifted level IQ
    if you're Interested just shoot me a message.

Hello im in the dmv area and my wife and I are currently seeking a sperm donor can you help us

Hy, im hispanic/jewish live in south tx. I am looking for ai sperm donor & im interested in your profile you can contact me in forum. Let me know how I can contact you.

Hi,
    Im interested in your profile. I live in chicago illinois.
    Let me know if you could help achieve our dream of becoming moms. Thanks :)

Hi, I am in a relationship with a female and we have been desperately wanting a baby to call our own and was hoping you would be interested in being our AI Sperm Donor to help us conceive our bundle of joy. :D

Moongodd on 17 Feb 2018

Hi I'm wondering if you're still available?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW