Attractive Atlanta, GA Woman seeking a man coParent

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by ATLmom » 03 Aug 2018

I am single independent health conscious 38 woman that currently has no children. My desire is to have 2 kids with an intelligent man who doesn’t do drugs, is disease free and willing to coParent with me. I would love for us to become friends first with hopes to evolve into best friends. If we become more great if not we at least have established a great friendship with understanding and lots of love for each other in order to have a stable loving environment for the children. I am open to all nationalities.

by Londyn98 » 15 Aug 2018

Hi are you still looking for a coparent?

by ImReady9 » 18 Aug 2018

Hello, how are you? My name is Jacob, would love to speak! Message me back If ur interested..

by JoeDaddy » 27 Aug 2018

Very interesting! If you are still looking, let's talk soon!

by atlanta4 » 10 Oct 2018

34 year old white male attorney. If interested, message me.

by GBD123 » 10 Oct 2018

I am in Atlanta and hope to hear from you!

by pamk » 23 Oct 2018

Are you still looking for donor i am from atlanta let me know if you want to proceed further we can connect

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW