Atlanta, Ga Donor Red Hair/Blue eyes

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Redtango » 03 Jun 2017

Hello everyone,

I am 36 and just north of Atlanta, Ga. I am 5'11 and 180 pounds. My hair is red and my eyes are very blue. I have a degree from the University of Georgia. I have no history of genetic disorders, and my family does not have any history of mental issues. I am looking to donate and I do have a premium account. I hope to hear from you soon and make your hopes become a reality!

Kevin

by Mina17 » 07 Jun 2017

Love red hair. You got me at Hello. Definitely interested in speaking with you more. Please message me

by JeanLynn » 12 Jun 2017

My wife and I are looking for red hair and blue eyes! Please message me!

by Redtango » 20 Jun 2017

I have a message in your inbox and hope to hear from you soon!

Good Luck!

by Goodmom1 » 22 Jun 2017

Hello I am interested can you see my profile

by Redtango » 24 Jun 2017

Goodmom1, I can not see your profile. Please message me.

by dek04 » 06 Jul 2017

I am also very interested

by Redtango » 20 Jul 2017

Message in your inbox dek

by Theylove » 21 Jul 2017

Before I start off , I want to Thank You! To decide to bless another couple(s) is wonderful! I'm jacen & my girlfriend of 3 years Emily have been looking endlessly for a sperm donor . We would love to hear from you !!! ( my acct is under review ) but I will be purchasing a premium acct soon . Thank you & bless your heart !

-jacen & Emily

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW