Atlanta, Ga Donor Red Hair/Blue eyes

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Redtango      .      03 Jun 2017

Hello everyone,

I am 36 and just north of Atlanta, Ga. I am 5'11 and 180 pounds. My hair is red and my eyes are very blue. I have a degree from the University of Georgia. I have no history of genetic disorders, and my family does not have any history of mental issues. I am looking to donate and I do have a premium account. I hope to hear from you soon and make your hopes become a reality!

Kevin

9 Replies

Redtango on 03 Jun 2017

Hello everyone,

I am 36 and just north of Atlanta, Ga. I am 5'11 and 180 pounds. My hair is red and my eyes are very blue. I have a degree from the University of Georgia. I have no history of genetic disorders, and my family does not have any history of mental issues. I am looking to donate and I do have a premium account. I hope to hear from you soon and make your hopes become a reality!

Kevin

Love red hair. You got me at Hello. Definitely interested in speaking with you more. Please message me

My wife and I are looking for red hair and blue eyes! Please message me!

I have a message in your inbox and hope to hear from you soon!

Good Luck!

Hello I am interested can you see my profile

Goodmom1, I can not see your profile. Please message me.

I am also very interested

Message in your inbox dek

Before I start off , I want to Thank You! To decide to bless another couple(s) is wonderful! I'm jacen & my girlfriend of 3 years Emily have been looking endlessly for a sperm donor . We would love to hear from you !!! ( my acct is under review ) but I will be purchasing a premium acct soon . Thank you & bless your heart !

-jacen & Emily

Theylove...you have a message in your inbox

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW