Athletic, tall Caucasian donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Tacdonor » 27 Apr 2019

Experienced Sperm Donor with high success rate who enjoys helping single women and couples achieve their goal of starting or growing their family.

6' tall, brown hair, blue eyes, and very athletic. Highly educated and excellent family medical history; non-Carrier for all 102 tested conditions on extended genetic testing results.

Open to reasonable travel. Not looking to coparent, just donate and open to whatever type of contact is comfortable for the recipient. Require legal agreement prior to donation.

More details on my profile.

by herni32 » 06 May 2019

Hey! Where are you located? My wife and I are ready to start our family and are interested in talking with you a bit about receiving a donation.

by Bby123 » 01 Jul 2019

Really really interested. Could you please message me me & my wife are ready to start a family

by wangel1 » 03 Jul 2019

Exactly what im looking for (the no relations part)please message me me

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW