Asian Sperm Donor in Seattle WA

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by lairob13 » 09 May 2018

Hello!!
I am a 32 year old Asian male donor in Seattle, WA. I stand 5’11” tall and I weigh 150 pounds. I am an educated scientist with a PhD degree in engineer. I am a very hard working and people describes me as a very easy going person. I will be willing to help any single or couple to make the life better and be as happy in their life as they can. If you are interested, you can see my picture in my profile. I can also do a coparenting if you wish. However, if you prefer no visiting to the baby, it is fine for me too. I hope to hear from you soon!

by Apple94 » 22 May 2018

Could you email me at *** at g mail dot com? Once I received your email, we can continue to communicate.

Thanks,

Nick

by Tyi1 » 25 May 2018

Hello I’m am very interested! You can contact me at ***@icloud.com

by lairob13 » 25 May 2018

Hello Apple and Ty, I replied to your PM. Unfortunately I cannot see your email address here since it is blocked. Thanks!

by lairob13 » 26 May 2018

Hello Apple and Ty, I replied to your private message. Thanks!

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW