Asian Male Sperm Donor in Michigan/Ontario Area

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by jjiang39 » 17 Nov 2016

Hi everyone. I am of East Asian descent, 5'10-5'11, 150lbs, not a muscle guy but actively involved in sports. Genetic report confirmed that I am free of any (known) genetic disease. I hold a Master's in STEM and am currently working towards my PhD, so IQ is not a concern. I like reading, writing, outdoor activities, and learning languages (I am trilingual). I am willing to donate sperm. Please let me know if I can help.

by YasmineG » 30 Nov 2016

Hi, It's nice to run across you here. How old are you? I am 31y/o. I have a child already and am looking/hoping to have another child soon. If I can have any control in the situation, I'd like to have a "blasian" baby. However, I really just care to have a healthy baby. If you are still interested in helping: Are you alright with contributing donation only, as I am not interested in a relationship; however I am open to co-parenting or if you wanted to know the baby. Would you be opposed to a "contract"?

by cincere » 07 Dec 2016

Hey there! also looking for a donor, would love to get in touch. I have no children.
I was in STEM myself (medical researcher). I'm a white Latina, but I have a love of Asian cultures (i speak some Japanese, and I am trying to learn Korean). let me know if you are still available to help.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW