Asian Male looking for co parent in calgary

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by ac2316      .      21 Feb 2016

Gay male 32 years old. Seeking single female or female couple to start a family with. I am a born and raised Calgarian of Chinese decent. My parents are originally from Hong Kong. I am 5 foot 6 130 lbs and in great physical health.
    I am currently working full time as a journeyman roofer. I have a passion for mechanics and music of all genres. During my pastimes, i like to work on my vehicles and taking my dogs out to the park. In my downtime, i enjoy watching prime time tv cuddled up on the couch with my boyfriend. I am generous, organized and easy going.
    I own my home, i am educated in many trades, and am financially stable. Looking to take on more responsibility by being a father. Ideally find a co parent to share this journey with. Growing and Raising a family together, having a beautiful mixed race baby.
    As a gay male, i can only dream of the possibilities. But with the help and support of a female companion, we can make a miracle happen. I am looking forward to meeting you. A likeminded individual or a loving couple. As coparents we can have the opportunity of a life and a family. :D

1 post Replies

Gay male 32 years old. Seeking single female or female couple to start a family with. I am a born and raised Calgarian of Chinese decent. My parents are originally from Hong Kong. I am 5 foot 6 130 lbs and in great physical health.
    I am currently working full time as a journeyman roofer. I have a passion for mechanics and music of all genres. During my pastimes, i like to work on my vehicles and taking my dogs out to the park. In my downtime, i enjoy watching prime time tv cuddled up on the couch with my boyfriend. I am generous, organized and easy going.
    I own my home, i am educated in many trades, and am financially stable. Looking to take on more responsibility by being a father. Ideally find a co parent to share this journey with. Growing and Raising a family together, having a beautiful mixed race baby.
    As a gay male, i can only dream of the possibilities. But with the help and support of a female companion, we can make a miracle happen. I am looking forward to meeting you. A likeminded individual or a loving couple. As coparents we can have the opportunity of a life and a family. :D

we are a married couple in Calgary, my husband has sperm issues so I am unable to conceive without the help of a healthy donor so we are wondering if you would like to help us
    thanks

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW