Asian Donor

Looking for a free sperm donor in India, Singapore, Honk-Kong or any other Asian country? If you are unsure of how to make a sperm donation, use this board - it is yours! Making a sperm donation or finding a free sperm donor is never easy and will depend on local regulation regarding free sperm donor conception in your country.

by mrcool » 14 Aug 2013

If you are looking for Asian-Chinese genetic donor, feel free to contact me. Willing to send to nearby country but not too far.

by bamwham » 04 Aug 2014

Is myrtle beach SC to far

by donar » 17 Jun 2015

bamwham wrote:Is myrtle beach SC to far

I'm close by if u need me.

by katieLkell » 15 Jan 2016

hello my name is Katie I live in Arab Alabama and the United States. is that too far for you to send sperm to donate.

by mzkurlzz » 02 Jun 2017

Hello I'm from Chicago.

by martinla » 27 Dec 2017

Hi, I may be able to help...I am a sperm donor available and located in hong kong, aged 33, healthy, sporty type, 1.8metre tall, brown eyes, black hair, two successful donation/conception records.
My sperm donation is free of charge. If you are interested, please pm. Thank you:-)

by khomenx » 28 Apr 2018

Hi, I'd like to help...I am a sperm donor available and located in Indonesia, aged 40, healthy, casual type, 170 cm tall, black brown eyes, black brown hair, I'm mixed Indonesian, Arabian, Chinesse. I'm new in Sperm donor here. If you are interested, please pm. Thank you:-)

by Janajacl » 08 Sep 2018

Hey I live in Florida is that too far ?

by Pansperm » 15 Oct 2018

I am a sperm donor. I live here in the Philippines. Do you want to travel here?

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Asia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW