Asexual Black Female Looking for Sperm Donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Tru      .      26 Dec 2016

Healthy and strong asexual black female looking for a black sperm donor for procreation. This can work with a Native American male or Hispanic male, as well. You must be okay with conceiving the non-traditional way since I have no interest in having physical relations. Really looking for a man who wants to do this out of the kindness of his heart if such a man exists. I am a healthy older womean, and I want to have this child before it’s too late for me. There are no strings attached with this, and I will not be bothering you for anything. You can be completely uninvolved or just partially involved. Just as long as I know a little something about you to share with him/her. Would prefer if you can visit SC for this. Please help? Leave me an email address or number on here or through my profile. I will get back to you. Thanks.

0 Replies

Healthy and strong asexual black female looking for a black sperm donor for procreation. This can work with a Native American male or Hispanic male, as well. You must be okay with conceiving the non-traditional way since I have no interest in having physical relations. Really looking for a man who wants to do this out of the kindness of his heart if such a man exists. I am a healthy older womean, and I want to have this child before it’s too late for me. There are no strings attached with this, and I will not be bothering you for anything. You can be completely uninvolved or just partially involved. Just as long as I know a little something about you to share with him/her. Would prefer if you can visit SC for this. Please help? Leave me an email address or number on here or through my profile. I will get back to you. Thanks.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW