All things private. ...

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Jennelle      .      28 Mar 2018

Looking for a donor or Co parenting situation. Check out my profile and send a wink if your serious. Not a subscriber as yet, but soon. Have to talk here for now. Serious responses please.

7 Replies

Jennelle on 28 Mar 2018

Looking for a donor or Co parenting situation. Check out my profile and send a wink if your serious. Not a subscriber as yet, but soon. Have to talk here for now. Serious responses please.

harley22 on 29 Mar 2018

I think I got a message from you, am not a subscriber too, not sure how this can workout

Jennelle on 29 Mar 2018

Im sorry I can't remember off hand but we can talk in here. U can send a message and I will get it because I do subscribe now.

Saturn79 on 02 Apr 2018

I sent you a message last month when I joined website. Explains why I never heard back. I will send you a wink. So let me know and leave a post!

Reekrose on 06 Apr 2018

Hey are u still looking, do u have an email

hpe2tlk2 on 09 Apr 2018

if you are looking for a co-parent or donor .I can help you. wink or message me

hpe2tlk2 on 11 Apr 2018

To jennelle....please lets talk

Gbthorn on 07 Jul 2018

Hi I am a 41 yo single guy interested in coparenting. I have a good job, own my home, and am stable. I would like to chat and see if we are a match.
    Ben

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW