All things private. ...

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Jennelle » 28 Mar 2018

Looking for a donor or Co parenting situation. Check out my profile and send a wink if your serious. Not a subscriber as yet, but soon. Have to talk here for now. Serious responses please.

by harley22 » 29 Mar 2018

I think I got a message from you, am not a subscriber too, not sure how this can workout

by Jennelle » 29 Mar 2018

Im sorry I can't remember off hand but we can talk in here. U can send a message and I will get it because I do subscribe now.

by Saturn79 » 02 Apr 2018

I sent you a message last month when I joined website. Explains why I never heard back. I will send you a wink. So let me know and leave a post!

by Reekrose » 06 Apr 2018

Hey are u still looking, do u have an email

by hpe2tlk2 » 09 Apr 2018

if you are looking for a co-parent or donor .I can help you. wink or message me

by hpe2tlk2 » 11 Apr 2018

To jennelle....please lets talk

by Gbthorn » 07 Jul 2018

Hi I am a 41 yo single guy interested in coparenting. I have a good job, own my home, and am stable. I would like to chat and see if we are a match.
Ben

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW