Alberta Sperm Donor

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Maabuss » 01 Feb 2017

Hello, After some consideration, I would like to offer a sperm donation to singles and couples who seek sperm so that they may enter into parenthood.
I am 28 years old, 6 feet tall, 200lbs. Fit, healthy. I have been checked regular by doctors and dentists. Non smoker. Non drug user.

I am prepared to take further tests if you require them.
I'm located in Enchant but can travel within reason.
I understand that i am donating sperm and in no way seek sexual encounters, payment, and rights to parenthood. I wish to remain anonymous and freed from any possible child maintenance.

by hugmex » 09 Feb 2017

Hi there,

We are a lesbian couple in Vernon, BC looking for a sperm donor. We're in our 30's and want to add another child to our family. We're non-smokers and don't drink. I'm not too sure what to write on a public reply, but perhaps we can email and/or have a phone conversation. Thanks! =o)

by K1327177 » 25 May 2017

Hi there! We are same sex female couple looking for a sperm donor. Would be done all through Alberta health services. Would you be interested in chatting about this?

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW