Alberta Donor donating sperm and in no way seek sexual

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by britpaul » 28 Feb 2016

After conducting some research I would like to offer a sperm donation to singles and couples who seek sperm so that they may enter into parenthood.
I am 39 years old, white european, 6 feet tall, 190lbs. A good head of hair. Fit, healthy. I have been checked regular by doctors and dentists. Non smoker. Non drug user. Educated at degree level.
I am prepared to take further tests if you require them.
Im located in Calgary but can travel within reason.
I understand that i am donating sperm and in no way seek sexual encounters, payment, and rights to parenthood. I wish to remain anonymous and freed from any possible child maintenance.

by redSCORPIO » 03 Mar 2016

Hello,

I am interested in artificial sperm donation only. Std testing and proof would be required.

Thanks
Amy

by britpaul » 02 Apr 2016

Hello Amy sorry for late reply. I will undergo any testing that you require.

by Ddoneil » 20 Nov 2016

Hi there. Looking for a donor. I'm currently in YMM.

Would require medical history, including family history, and testing you have please.

Thanks
Dana

by K1327177 » 25 May 2017

We are looking for a sperm donor, we would love to chat about this with you. We are in Edmonton. Would this be possible for you? Also we would require testing done through our clinic

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW