AKL based, Single Woman- looking for a sperm donor

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by lb12018      .      25 Feb 2021

I am a single 37 year old gal, who is fit and healthy and looking for a sperm donor.
    I am open to options- co-parenting, not co-parenting- natural or AI.
    I am looking to meet a potential sperm donor for further discussion.
    Not quite sure what else to write here- please respond if you are interested or have any questions :)

6 Replies

I am a single 37 year old gal, who is fit and healthy and looking for a sperm donor.
    I am open to options- co-parenting, not co-parenting- natural or AI.
    I am looking to meet a potential sperm donor for further discussion.
    Not quite sure what else to write here- please respond if you are interested or have any questions :)

Good evening

I am keen to have a chance to help you out, and I would be very interested to discuss various options with you

Reply through this forum (if you're interested in talking further) and I will get back to you.

Thanks

Peter

Hi, I’m interested in helping you. I am a solo dad with a 8 year old daughter and 12 year old son. I have a farm in north Canterbury. Would consider any option
    Please message me and let’s chat

I would love to help you out, Im in auckland too.

Looking forward to hearing from you, talk soon

hi I am happy to give you my sperm , care to drop me an e-mail , I live in Auckland

Please contact me Nordic

I can assist. Please message me with contact details

Absolutely!
    Contact me and I will help you

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW