AI donors around the GTA

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by NWO2987      .      14 Dec 2019

Hello, I'm a single woman looking to become a mother. 32 yrs old, 5'2 Honduran, German, and Cayman Ethnicity. I have a background in Hospitality Management, currently redirecting my career to Aesthetics.
    If there is anyone in and around the GTA ok with AI donations, message me please. I am not really interested in coparenting.

4 Replies

NWO2987 on 14 Dec 2019

Hello, I'm a single woman looking to become a mother. 32 yrs old, 5'2 Honduran, German, and Cayman Ethnicity. I have a background in Hospitality Management, currently redirecting my career to Aesthetics.
    If there is anyone in and around the GTA ok with AI donations, message me please. I am not really interested in coparenting.

th008 on 25 Dec 2019

Hello I live in the GTA and am willing to donate via AI feel free to message me or I can message you via e-mail

lavalamp on 16 Jan 2020

White European donor here.

shiningl on 11 Apr 2020

Hello,
    I am based in Toronto and of South Asian origin.
    Am fine with just being a donor. Let me know if you are interested.

Emeka on 24 Apr 2020

African Donor here based in Toronto.
    6"3, Healthy and Fit.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW