[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4591: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
AI Donor who is happy to travel anywhere in NZ

AI Donor who is happy to travel anywhere in NZ

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by KiwiDono » 28 Mar 2017

Happy to help if you need it :-)

I’m Caucasian from Tauranga self-employed so can travel anywhere in NZ or Australia etc if travel is covered or you can come to me.

I have donated before and have a few beautiful children out there. Most happen on the 1st try so no problem with motile swimmers. They have all been great easy babies a real plus and all been tall for their age. I am a AI donor and happy to help if more than one is wanted down the track.

Search my profile on here and lets start chatting :-)

by Hunterst » 03 Aug 2017

Hi were a waikato based lesbian couple looking for a donor with AI would like to talk to you (:

by Bonny » 12 Nov 2017

Hi, thanks for offering to donor would you tell us the basics please like - age, hair, eyes, height thank you

by KiwiDono » 18 Nov 2017

If interested contact me via the profile page :-)

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW