African American Donor in Southern California

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Adlai6u » 25 May 2018

I am a sperm donor based in Southern California. I am a communications electrician for the DoD, capable of providing 6 years of detailed medical records, and open to performing whatever test potentials deem necessary. I am open to maintaining contact information for medical purposes, and if the child wishes to know their biological donor.

Physical information: I am an African American male, light caramel skin color, dark brown eyes, black hair, 5,9, and 160 lbs. Vision has been corrected by glasses, +2.00 / +1.50.

Mental Information: Zero history of mental health issues. ASVAB score of 89, SAT score of 1290 (lowest score in math and science).

by Kinyatal » 28 May 2018

I live in New york and am ready to conceive myself. My fiance and I have 4 children already and are very well stable and financially fit. I'm just getting older and want to experience this and enjoy the baby while I'm still able.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW