African American donor can ship anywhere

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by Kyle55      .      03 Jan 2018

Hi,

I am an African American donor looking to help anyone looking to have a child. I would only like two receive two emailed pictures of the child a year as he or she grows up. I just want to know that the child is with a loving family.

19 Replies

Hi,

I am an African American donor looking to help anyone looking to have a child. I would only like two receive two emailed pictures of the child a year as he or she grows up. I just want to know that the child is with a loving family.

Hello my name is Courtney I am seeking a donor . Can I know a little more about you.

Hi i am currently looking for a donor and would love to hear more about you

im looking for donor and would love to know about you.

I am very interested and I don't have a problem sending pictures anything else just message me

We saw your post and are interested in getting to know you a little better. You can email us at ***@yahoo.com or you can just write us back on here if you are interested in possibly becoming a sperm donor for us

Am willing and ready and really need your help! I'm willing to also cover shipping costs and help with the process. Please contact me ASAP!!

Hello my name is Theresa and my fiancé is Kimberly we are a interacial lesbian couple in search of a donor asap. I am ovulation on the 27th of this month and we are hoping to try by that day. Please email or call us ***@gmail.com or ***

Hello. Me and my partner are looking to have a baby. If you could help us out. Please reach out to me

Hi, I am a single LA woman looking for a donor very urgently. can you email me with your details pls. ***@gmail.com thank u.

Hello I am a gendermale currently looking for a donor. My fiance and myself are in a desperate needy situation being that she ovulates towards the end of this month. I would like to know more about you Sir. If you are able to make our dreams come true you may contact me through email at ***@gmail.com or you may message me iff of here. May God Bless you for the kind heart in helping people fulfill there dreams.

Take care!
    Flow

I need a donor

I would be interested in your sperm. I live in Arizona.

Hello,
    Are you still willing to ship?

Hello my wife and I are looking for a donor. We live in Texas, If you could get back eith us at your earliest convenience.

I am interested

We too are interested. We would love to hear back from you.
    Thank you in advance.

I'm unsure I you're still donating but if you are,can you please reach out to me. Looking for a donor.

Me and my wife are desperately trying to start a family. If you would contact us and are willing to help I would greatly appreciate it. Here is our email. ***@gmail.com

Hey would like to know more about you. Looking to start a family. Would love the help.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW