Adelaide Donor Available

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by San86 » 15 Jun 2015

Hi, I'm a 28yo, Adelaide-based donor.

I am 6', dark hair and eyes, white skin, athletic body type and have no family history of illness. I don't smoke or drink and I exercise and eat healthy. I am a warm, kind and positive person with a high IQ.

I don't want to have children so thought I'd help those who do but can't. I am willing to travel at your expense and take any tests needed.

Contact me or leave a reply for more info and pictures. :)

by Zoe69 » 01 Aug 2015

Hi there, me and my partner was wondering if you would like to help us out? Email me so we can talk, thanks. :)

by Rissa8888 » 04 Oct 2015

Hello there
If your still available ☺
Would like to chat please email me at ***@hotmail.com
Hopefully chat soon ☺

by Lilijay » 18 Apr 2016

Hi, wondering if you're still interested in helping out Adelaide women?
I'm in the Adelaide hills, would like to hear from you...

by Lemmie » 10 Jul 2016

Hi there my partner and I are in Adelaide and looking to start a family,
Please drop us a message if you would be keen!

by Pammie12 » 12 Jul 2016

Hello, i like your straight-to-the-point outline. I am a single, well educated and highly charismatic woman in her late 30's. I am looking to start a family as the right person has not come along yet and i am wanting to take the dream of becoming a mother into my own hands, with some help from you i hope. I live in Queensland, but am willing to travel for the right person. Are you interested in talking further? King regards, Melanie

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW