AA Male looking for a Co-Pilot! Let's fly!

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Rayce » 12 Dec 2019

Looking for a female who’d like to have a child. Mother has full-time custody. Father pays child support.

Father pays for all insemination cost.

I was in a 15 year relationship with a woman who couldn't have kids. Now I just want a simple co-parenting situation.

Loving, Laid back and supportive guy.I'm the easiest guy you could meet.

No health issues, No Drama, No Mental Health issues. Just Dopeness {No drugs lol}.

Not really interested in couples but I think its a beautiful concept and all the couples looking to share the gift of a child... Rock on! & Don't get discouraged. However, my vision is a little more simple. Simplicity is what best suits me. If anyone is looking for a vey simple, easy, fun, and loving friendship to bring a child in to, then let's do it. Let's be dope parents and raise a dope well balanced, very loving, wise, respectful, sweet, highly brilliant kid {like their dad} lol who is destined to be President of the United States one day.

I know everyone is chasing down the blond hair/blue eyed genes, I don't know what those traits can do for the integrity and intelligence of a kid, maybe they'll have better chance at starring on a soap opera one day {IDK lol - good luck with that}, but these genes over here are helping create a very handsome or beautiful future President.

by meibohu » 17 Dec 2019

can we connect?

by Glotowng » 19 Dec 2019

I like the sound/wording of your post. I feel the same way. I would like to co-parent but not as a couple. I already have the blue eyes and blonde hair so not needed lol. Let me know if interested.

by Taye » 20 Dec 2019

I would love to get to know more about you. I’m in NC

by Babbie23 » 21 Dec 2019

Can we connect?

by gerika08 » 17 Feb 2020

Where are you located?

by Brownco » 17 Mar 2020

You sound so genuine and your concept of who you prefer to have a child with is cool. I would love to know more about you. Check out my profile if you would like.

by Lisa2208 » 31 Mar 2020

I’m in nyc can we connect?

by Julie023 » 03 Apr 2020

Hey! Wondering if you’re still looking? If so, I’d love to talk more. I’m in central NJ, not too far from you. Look forward to hearing from you!

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW