AA Male looking for a Co-Pilot! Let's fly!

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Rayce » 12 Dec 2019

Looking for a female who’d like to have a child. Mother has full-time custody. Father pays child support.

Father pays for all insemination cost.

I was in a 15 year relationship with a woman who couldn't have kids. Now I just want a simple co-parenting situation.

Loving, Laid back and supportive guy.I'm the easiest guy you could meet.

No health issues, No Drama, No Mental Health issues. Just Dopeness {No drugs lol}.

Not really interested in couples but I think its a beautiful concept and all the couples looking to share the gift of a child... Rock on! & Don't get discouraged. However, my vision is a little more simple. Simplicity is what best suits me. If anyone is looking for a vey simple, easy, fun, and loving friendship to bring a child in to, then let's do it. Let's be dope parents and raise a dope well balanced, very loving, wise, respectful, sweet, highly brilliant kid {like their dad} lol who is destined to be President of the United States one day.

I know everyone is chasing down the blond hair/blue eyed genes, I don't know what those traits can do for the integrity and intelligence of a kid, maybe they'll have better chance at starring on a soap opera one day {IDK lol - good luck with that}, but these genes over here are helping create a very handsome or beautiful future President.

by meibohu » 17 Dec 2019

can we connect?

by Glotowng » 19 Dec 2019

I like the sound/wording of your post. I feel the same way. I would like to co-parent but not as a couple. I already have the blue eyes and blonde hair so not needed lol. Let me know if interested.

by Taye » 20 Dec 2019

I would love to get to know more about you. I’m in NC

by Babbie23 » 21 Dec 2019

Can we connect?

by gerika08 » 17 Feb 2020

Where are you located?

by Brownco » 17 Mar 2020

You sound so genuine and your concept of who you prefer to have a child with is cool. I would love to know more about you. Check out my profile if you would like.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW