6'5'' DOCTOR giving FREE SPERM

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by BustosM » 12 Jun 2020

Hello,

I'm a medical student (soon-to-be gynecologist) and I'm 6'5'' so my classmates often tell me I should be helping people who want to start families! I'd be honored to help those in need so I will offer my services free of charge. Everybody deserves healthy genes.

I speak 3 foreign languages (Spanish, Hindi, and Japanese [moderately]) because it makes patient communication easier. I am of course healthy; my profession mandates it. So I've never smoked a cigarette nor used illicit drugs, etc. I grew up here in NYC and am not willing to travel outside of NYC to deliver a sample so if you live far away you will have to come meet me halfway. Message me for any details, questions or arrangements.

by Cherri » 18 Jun 2020

Hi, are you still available

by Dkaries4 » 18 Jun 2020

Hello. You sound like a good fit for me and my wife. We’re new at this so what would be the next step?

by BustosM » 22 Jun 2020

Hello,

Yes, I'm still available. And the next steps would be to private message/ email me and we can detail arrangements for Artificial Insemination. I'd prefer to meet somewhere public & close to Mount Sinai Hospital; for example, Central Park, because a fresh sample is more likely to fertilize. But I am willing to ship if that's the only option available.

Also, as a doctor, I would be happy to help answer any questions you may have during the subsequent 9-month pregnancy.

by LadyHayl » 25 Jun 2020

I am interested. First time on this site. I would like to hear more.

by Miwhaley » 26 Jun 2020

Me and my wife are interested. Would love to talk to you more. If your still available

by NikkiNew » 28 Jun 2020

I am interested but live in Spokane, WA so shipping would be our only option. Are you okay with this?

by Turtle84 » 01 Jul 2020

I'm in Ohio, and during the COVID-19 crisis, shipping would be the only option for me. I am a 36-year-old single woman looking to get pregnant. Would you be willing to ship? I have been monitoring my cycle since February/March.

by kv229 » 02 Jul 2020

Hey. Are you still available to donate?

by LS2020 » 04 Jul 2020

Hi there if you're still interested in helping people out, I would love to speak more with you!

by Rosedel » 08 Jul 2020

Hi, if you’re still available I am very interested. I am only available for shipping. Contact me if you’re available, thanks.

by Binxb » 09 Jul 2020

Hello, I was wondering if this was still available? You sound like the perfect fit!

by Luvpauli » 12 Jul 2020

Hi my name is paulina are you still available

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW