45M - Clearwater Florida - Co-parenting

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by ClwGuy » 24 Apr 2020

Hello, I am looking to find a lady who wants to have a child with me. I am serious that I would like co-parenting. I have broken up with yet another girlfriend and feel that I don’t have time to invest in the search for love anymore. I have wasted so many years trying to find someone who actually wants kids with me. I would prefer co-parent because I want to be part of the child’s life. I live in Clearwater, 45 years old. I am mostly stable except for this crap that is going on. I have a stable job, a car, and a place to live. I can afford to help with the expenses for a child. I would prefer us to be friends as we would be dealing with a child together, and that would be best for him/her. Lets chat and see if we want to create a new life together.

by Jajone » 25 Apr 2020

I hear ya! I’m getting too old myself lol are you looking to artificial or naturally donate?

by ClwGuy » 26 Jul 2020

Sorry, havent been on the site in a bit. I am looking for either i guess.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW