35 year old African American man ready to be a dad!

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Zeus28      .      21 Jul 2021

I'm a 35 year old, single heterosexual African American male ready for fatherhood!
    Looking for folks preferably in the Southern California area that would like to co-parent. I'm also open to being a known sperm donor depending on the circumstances (level of involvement in child's life).
    I'm college educated, lived for years abroad (Europe) and currently working for a nonprofit health organization. African American, though upwards of 36% European, with bits of South Asian and Native American ancestry (as per DNA testing lol).
    If interested in getting to know me, definitely shoot me a message!

2 Replies

I'm a 35 year old, single heterosexual African American male ready for fatherhood!
    Looking for folks preferably in the Southern California area that would like to co-parent. I'm also open to being a known sperm donor depending on the circumstances (level of involvement in child's life).
    I'm college educated, lived for years abroad (Europe) and currently working for a nonprofit health organization. African American, though upwards of 36% European, with bits of South Asian and Native American ancestry (as per DNA testing lol).
    If interested in getting to know me, definitely shoot me a message!

Hello, I'm based in So Cal and interested in getting to know more about you

Hello - I'm a 38-year-old African American woman. Would love to chat and get to know what you are looking for in a coparent.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW