35 blk male available for sperm donation

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Rochound      .      16 Aug 2016

Hi I'm 35 blk male from TN I'm willing to offer my sprem to any loving woman or couple that's seriously and active looking to become parents, I already children of my own and thier our Bi racial I'm not on here looking for cheap thrills cause this is a serious subject with people who are having trouble getting pregnant . I'm army veteran I own my own trucking company I can travel to you are I can bring you to me it dosent matter . I do believe in NI cause fresh sprem is the most fertile plus the hard work and love you put into conceiving the child the more you feel closer to your child. Also I'm open to consider any contract that can be agreed upon in regards to the child. If your interested and wanna talk more feel free to email at ***@gmail.com
    Thanks for your time Ron

8 Replies

Hi I'm 35 blk male from TN I'm willing to offer my sprem to any loving woman or couple that's seriously and active looking to become parents, I already children of my own and thier our Bi racial I'm not on here looking for cheap thrills cause this is a serious subject with people who are having trouble getting pregnant . I'm army veteran I own my own trucking company I can travel to you are I can bring you to me it dosent matter . I do believe in NI cause fresh sprem is the most fertile plus the hard work and love you put into conceiving the child the more you feel closer to your child. Also I'm open to consider any contract that can be agreed upon in regards to the child. If your interested and wanna talk more feel free to email at ***@gmail.com
    Thanks for your time Ron

Still donating??

Hi, still donating?

Hi, sent you an email.

Hello was checking to see if you are still donating?!

Hey how are you. Message me when you get a chance to talk. Thanks.

How are you? Im grateful you are so considerate of others that arent able to concieve & how open you are. Please contact me ***@gmail.com Thank you

Hi. My wife and I are looking to have a baby. Are you still donating?

Hello I'm interested are you still donating by chance?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW