33 F in MA looking for natural insemination/sperm donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by JennaM » 07 May 2018

Hello, I am in MA looking for sperm donation by natural insemination. I am not interested in sex with multiple partners, so I would like to meet someone who would be willing to try multiple times until it works! For this reason, it is probably best if you live in MA or the northeast. I am only interested in caucasian partners.

I am an attractive, successful woman eager to start a family. I hope to hear from you!

by iocatald » 09 May 2018

I reside in NE. Send me a message.

by Chuck » 10 May 2018

Would love to chat. I'm from MD but originally from MA and do travel there.

Chuck

by robert39 » 10 May 2018

hey , i would be willing to get our baby started , I'm looking to be a dad....i live in Norwood mass

by Jerome19 » 10 May 2018

Our you looking for a child for yourself or are you looking for a co parent?

by Studman » 14 May 2018

Hello I am interested in helping you conceive. I am 34, Caucasian, hazel eyes, dark hair, 6'2" 185lbs, active, fit, attractive, I don't smoke and I eat all my vegetables. I am based in NYC and I can travel to you in MA and or you can visit me in NYC. I would like to know more about you, obviously. Reply and we can discuss.

by jiltedr » 16 May 2018

Available. Will travel to you. Check out my profile when available. Message me if interested.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW