32 yo man looking to coparent or sperm donor

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Asian333      .      09 Jan 2018

I am a 32 years old single heterosexual Asian man, looking for co-parenting or sperm donation, I am an IT professional with stable job and excellent income, people would describe me as intelligent, kind and responsible. I am healthy both mentally and physically, my family has no history of cancer, and I exercise regularly. I always wanted to become a loving father. If you are interested, message me and lets see how it turns out.

6 Replies

I am a 32 years old single heterosexual Asian man, looking for co-parenting or sperm donation, I am an IT professional with stable job and excellent income, people would describe me as intelligent, kind and responsible. I am healthy both mentally and physically, my family has no history of cancer, and I exercise regularly. I always wanted to become a loving father. If you are interested, message me and lets see how it turns out.

Hello, I'm interested in speaking with you. I was wondering if perhaps we could speak more about this.

Hello, I’m interested:) Would you msg me where you are located. I’m in BC

Hello, I’m interested:) Would you msg me where you are located. I’m in BC

hello I am interested in speaking with you more.
    im leaving my email, please feel free to email me with questions

***@gmail.com

Hello!! I would really like to talk more about this with you! Feel free to contact me!

Hey I’m interested in speaking with you! Will you email me at ***@gmail.com

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW