31 Black Male in NYC Looking to Co-Parent

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by izzy86 » 06 Feb 2018

I'm looking for a healthy, sane, hetero woman who wants to co-parent. Not in a rush, but I'm willing to get this done soon with the right person. I'm educated, healthy, easygoing, have a great sense of humor, and currently live in NYC. I'm single right now and have no children. I'm tall (6'2") and have an athletic/slim build.

I'm open to any race but would prefer someone with a Christian background. I'm flexible on most other things. Reply if you're interested!

by Rheababy » 10 Feb 2018

Hello, I'm interested. Are you still looking?

by Rheababy » 10 Feb 2018

Hello, I am interested. I would be awesome to have someone with a christian background. I am a single female, 30 years of age. I pretty much travel and work from anywhere, but now it's time to put down some roots. You can email me at ***(at)gmail dot com or we can chat here.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW