30 y/o sperm donor near Toronto

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by CdnDonor      .      04 Mar 2021

Hello!

I have always been interested in the idea of continuing on my family, but my wife isn't interested in having children herself. I am interested in being a sperm donor, if there is anyone interested.

I am alright to be in the child's life, as a 'family friend' but don't wish to co-parent.

I don't want to have my photo posted on this site, but I am willing to share a photo on request. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

3 Replies

CdnDonor on 04 Mar 2021

Hello!

I have always been interested in the idea of continuing on my family, but my wife isn't interested in having children herself. I am interested in being a sperm donor, if there is anyone interested.

I am alright to be in the child's life, as a 'family friend' but don't wish to co-parent.

I don't want to have my photo posted on this site, but I am willing to share a photo on request. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Kay3723 on 09 Mar 2021

Do you ship?

Kay3723 on 10 Mar 2021

are you able to ship?

Kay3723 on 11 Mar 2021

We are interested, are you able to ship?

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW