30/Black/Lightskin/6'2/Hazeleyes donate/possible coparent

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Atllife      .      20 Nov 2017

If you are interested in a donation please let me know. Bachelors degree and in the process of getting a masters... Looking to donate and also coparent in the right situation. I don't have messages so let me know if you want to talk here..

26 Replies

If you are interested in a donation please let me know. Bachelors degree and in the process of getting a masters... Looking to donate and also coparent in the right situation. I don't have messages so let me know if you want to talk here..

I am very interested in meeting same thing for me can look at messages but am looking for a donor or a coparent.so how do we give each other our contact information.

Are u still available I am interested

Yes I very interested if u are

Did you change your mind

Honestly we may have to bite the bullet and purchase the membership. I am open to talking here until then. I am open to purchasing a membership maybe sometime next week. How soon are you looking to get this done?

I am still interested. I am telling you that we will likely have to purchase membership to communicate.

But I believe you sent me a message already. Should I just check my messages and go from there?

No i havent changed my mine. We will just have to get a premium account so we can exchange information and talk from there. Please let me know here if you do it. I will probably do it sometime next week.

Hey I am interested still. Lets chat in the messages tho

I didnt change my mind. I will get an account within the next week or so. If you get one as well we would be able to chat much easier. But i am still very interested.

Are you still donating?

Are you still interested in donating?

Please if anyone is still interested in donating, please comment here and send me a wink so we can speak from there.

I have not donated yet but still looking to. Looking for possible coparenting in the right situation.

Hey I am interested are you still donating?

Hello my name is Colbert my first time on here I’m interested in donating. Feel free to message me or contact me

Yes check your messages

Hi,

Has any donations occurred? Am so excited and scared at the same time. Am new to all of this. Trying to navigate the site.

No. If you would like to message me please do so

Interested if still available. ...if your interested send me a wink and we can go from there. Open to either Co-parenting or donation

My wife and I may be interested. We will soon be upgrading our acct so we can receive messages. Where are you located?

Interested if still available

Are you still interested in donating?

P.s. I have membership. Please message me there when u get membership if u r interested

Hi, Looked through your thread, are you still donating? Noticed you have not responded to inquiries in a while. If you are, would like to chat sometime soon. Thanks!

Next

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW