29/F Seeking traditional family, willing to relocate

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by CADreamN      .      26 Dec 2020

Hello, I am from the US and posted this topic in there, but I would be open to relocating to Canada for the right person. Figured it couldn't hurt to post my ad here too.

Happy searching everyone! :

29 Year old Italian American woman hoping to find someone who wants to be a father as much as I want to be a mother! My biggest goal and dream has always been to be a loving wife and mother. Really hope to make that dream come true soon!

Looking for a someone who wants to raise a child in a traditional, romantic relationship (marriage). My biggest criteria is that I am not looking for platonic parenting or a donor. I have not given up hope on finding a husband and being a devoted wife and I would like to establish a committed romantic relationship before having a child.

I am open to long distance initially and relocating for the right person once we have got to know each other and know we are the right fit.

I love men of all races and backgrounds. Just want someone who has the same goals. Looking forward to beginning this exciting journey with someone special!

1 post Replies

Hello, I am from the US and posted this topic in there, but I would be open to relocating to Canada for the right person. Figured it couldn't hurt to post my ad here too.

Happy searching everyone! :

29 Year old Italian American woman hoping to find someone who wants to be a father as much as I want to be a mother! My biggest goal and dream has always been to be a loving wife and mother. Really hope to make that dream come true soon!

Looking for a someone who wants to raise a child in a traditional, romantic relationship (marriage). My biggest criteria is that I am not looking for platonic parenting or a donor. I have not given up hope on finding a husband and being a devoted wife and I would like to establish a committed romantic relationship before having a child.

I am open to long distance initially and relocating for the right person once we have got to know each other and know we are the right fit.

I love men of all races and backgrounds. Just want someone who has the same goals. Looking forward to beginning this exciting journey with someone special!

Hi beautiful ,

Im Joseph from Los Angeles California. Im interested in being you husband and father of your future family. I will help you accomplish your personal goals.
    A little about im American with some Italian background. Im 35 years old waiting for love and I hope his you.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW