28y/o single female looking for sperm donor

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Ky91      .      18 Apr 2020

I’ve thought about this for a long time now. With or without a partner i’ve always wanted to have my own kid(s). The reason why im looking now is because i want the donor to be 100% committed to be the donor. It will probably take awhile to find him but i want to start looking now and figure out how to go from there.

8 Replies

I’ve thought about this for a long time now. With or without a partner i’ve always wanted to have my own kid(s). The reason why im looking now is because i want the donor to be 100% committed to be the donor. It will probably take awhile to find him but i want to start looking now and figure out how to go from there.

can you tell me more ? what is you r location , I am in Oak Grove ,kentucky

Hi,
    I am Interested if you are still looking, please consider my profile.

I am located in central Alberta and willing to travel in order to meet your needs. My time is flexible. Please check out my profile and let me know if you’re interested. I hope to hear from you. Good luck in your search.

Chat me up I will donate for you

Good day! I’ve read your ad and it really stood out to me. Please reach out to me if you’re still looking.
    Thank you

I'm in BC. I am willing to travel to meet your needs.

Hey are you still looking ?

My profile is pending but my heart is loving and I am verry caring. I could help u get to your dreams if u like.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW