28 year old man willing to donate sperm

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Xandon      .      11 Mar 2012

Hi everyone I'm 28, disease and drug free male, 5'11'' 185lbs. Just got out of the army to finish college and wouldn't mind helping out some women/couples along the way. I live in oklahoma and can't venture too far due to school. I am interested in NI and AI, have a good day.

4 Replies

Hi everyone I'm 28, disease and drug free male, 5'11'' 185lbs. Just got out of the army to finish college and wouldn't mind helping out some women/couples along the way. I live in oklahoma and can't venture too far due to school. I am interested in NI and AI, have a good day.

Hi, what ethnicity are you?

Hey I'm new to this site !!
    My wife nd I is looking for AI only .
    Willing to ask question get to know the person before
    Anything .
    Just want to start this new journey by adding other person to
    Our family . I have one teenager daughter in college looking to
    Start over .
    I'm been with my wife for 6 years 2 years married outif the six
    We are very loving passionate people .
    Please help us make our journey come true
    Thanks in advance !! LesMom8

African American/Cuban

Hello,

I am looking for an Afican American cuban male in NYC willing to donate in the next 48hrs . Im a single woman looking to extend my family and my love.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW