28 y/o Medical Student w/ Gifted IQ, 6 feet tall, Attractive

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by DonorMD » 04 Dec 2014

Hi there! I’m a healthy 28 year old East Asian Male offering AI. If you want the best genetic advantage for your future child, then look no further. I have no personal or family history of chronic illness. No history of mental illness. Absolutely no history of STDs. Due to my busy career, I’ve decided to hold off on having my own kids and would instead like to help someone else fulfill their dream.

A few facts about myself
- Medical student
- Highly Gifted IQ – My SAT score was at the top .01% of all high school graduates in the country and my MCAT score was at the top 3% of all medical school entrants. Official documentation is available upon request.
- 6 feet tall
- 155 lbs
- Fair skinned, dark brown eyes, straight black/brown hair with a slightly waved texture
A few subjective facts
- Attractive with well-proportioned features - Photos available upon request
- Ambitious – I was offered a job at a prestigious consulting firm prior to medical school
- Personality – Kind, congenial, creative, cultured, curious

If you’re interested, please email ***@gmail.com with a short bio of yourself. I can verify all facts stated above, but this will need to be balanced with my desire to remain an anonymous donor. I will not be involved in raising the child and only request a few early childhood photos if we are successful. I’m fairly selective with who I choose to donate as I want the best possible environment for the child.

by Caring » 20 Mar 2016

Hello DONORMD,
I'm very interested in what you shared. If you are still available to donate please let me know. I am also from MD and would love to hear from you. After reading my profile, please let me know if your interested.
Thanks!

by Caring » 21 Mar 2016

Hello DONOR MD, I am interested as well. Would love to speak with you; in my profile you will be able to read a little more about what I am looking for. If interested, please let me know!

by Isoqtnyc » 01 Apr 2016

hello donorcMd ould likevyo kbow ifu may assist me here in af ca need a aemwn donor on a reg basis if in sf can u pls. Meet me & i will discuss the extraction techniques we could use

Just pls haveca high volume if senen. Ty

by Roserose » 14 Apr 2016

Please kindly contact me further.

by Lmmills » 11 May 2016

You sound like the perfect man to help us. Please message me if you're interested in giving us an amazing gift. Thank you!

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW