24 year old Latina looking for sperm donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by chech773 » 01 Nov 2018

I am in search of sperm donor. I am having reproductive issues and my obgyn is urging for a pregnancy. I just got out of a long term relationship because he didn’t want kids with me. I am not in search of a baby daddy or a relationship to have a baby with, it is only because since I am single and can’t procreate with anyone available I would need to look for a donor. I am able to agree to just sperm donation or co-parenting depending on what the donor wants or what his needs are. I am stable and finacially would be okay, I have a yearly salary of 35k and can raise a child. I am healthy otherwise other than my current issue and asthma. I am not ooking for anything but to be able to carry my own child in my womb, like a woman is suppose to do. I do not have subscription so this is my way of reaching out. if you want to truly help me, let me know by commenting or reaching out to me.

by Ben49 » 11 Dec 2018

I could help

by AlexK132 » 19 Dec 2018

Hello,
I'd like to help you,
Feel free to ask questions.

by jeff123 » 20 Dec 2018

Hey I would like to help!m

by willymix » 27 Dec 2018

I'd like to help you with that.

by Aricande » 09 Jan 2019

Healthy Latino
Available to help!

by lifegood » 11 Jan 2019

25 year old , tall Hispanic, handsome man I’d love to help I’m here In California too

by Houman » 16 Jan 2019

Hello their miss 24. Im sorry to hear about your relationship and he wasn't ready. I would love to fill your needs. Take care with lots of love and joy to receive.

by Iyamthe1 » 16 Jan 2019

Latino, olive complexion, green eyes healthy. STD free, HIV negative,results guaranteed.

by Iyamthe1 » 23 Jan 2019

Healthy Latino available in Southern California. Green eyes olive complexion. If interested please private message me. thank you and good luck

by Strafutt » 28 Jan 2019

I am available to assist....did you find someone yet?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW