23yo 6'0", fair complexion, brown/blue - able to ship

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by JonMA » 31 Jan 2018

I'm a healthy, happy 23-year-old gay man, and I'm very interested in assisting with those planning families. I'm educated and employed in the arts, and have technical experience and certifications as well. I'm well-adjusted, easy-going, and very social. If you'd be interested in getting to know each other, please shoot me a message!

I'm able to supply recent disease test results (I've never had an STD). I do ask that the specimen kit and it's shipping be paid for. Naturally, I understand I'll be signing over parental rights. I live in Massachusetts, for those local to southern New England. AI only.

by Liz9 » 01 Feb 2018

Hey! I'm very interested in chatting more with you. Im 27, live in Florida and am a single lesbian. I've accepted that pregnancy will not come accidently for me and am longing to start a family of my own.

by mom32 » 03 Feb 2018

I would love to talk more please email me!

by Beauty2T » 06 Feb 2018

I’m interested please message. I’m a 21 lesbian engaged & looking for a donor.

by Dhopkins » 09 Feb 2018

Hello! I am interested in speaking with you more. I live in southern Maine and my wife and I are looking to add a baby of our own to our family. I look forward to hearing from you!

by smjw1227 » 10 Feb 2018

Hi, I am very interested in your ad. I’m 32 and my partner and I have been together for 16 years and are ready to start a family. Please message me so we can see if this could work!

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?