23yo 6'0", fair complexion, brown/blue - able to ship

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by JonMA      .      31 Jan 2018

Hello,

I'm a healthy, happy 23-year-old gay man, and I'm very interested in assisting with those planning families. I'm educated and employed in the arts, and have technical experience and certifications as well. I'm well-adjusted, easy-going, and very social. If you'd be interested in getting to know each other, please shoot me a message!

I'm able to supply recent disease test results (I've never had an STD). I do ask that the specimen kit and it's shipping be paid for. Naturally, I understand I'll be signing over parental rights. I live in Massachusetts, for those local to southern New England. AI only.

16 Replies

Hello,

I'm a healthy, happy 23-year-old gay man, and I'm very interested in assisting with those planning families. I'm educated and employed in the arts, and have technical experience and certifications as well. I'm well-adjusted, easy-going, and very social. If you'd be interested in getting to know each other, please shoot me a message!

I'm able to supply recent disease test results (I've never had an STD). I do ask that the specimen kit and it's shipping be paid for. Naturally, I understand I'll be signing over parental rights. I live in Massachusetts, for those local to southern New England. AI only.

Hey! I'm very interested in chatting more with you. Im 27, live in Florida and am a single lesbian. I've accepted that pregnancy will not come accidently for me and am longing to start a family of my own.

I would love to talk more please email me!

I’m interested please message. I’m a 21 lesbian engaged & looking for a donor.

Hello! I am interested in speaking with you more. I live in southern Maine and my wife and I are looking to add a baby of our own to our family. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi, I am very interested in your ad. I’m 32 and my partner and I have been together for 16 years and are ready to start a family. Please message me so we can see if this could work!

Hello I am single 24 year old looking to become a parent and I'm interested please message me

Hello, I would be interested in hearing more about you I am a 25 year old lesbian with a beautiful 3 year old an have been married to my wife for five years. If you would like please reach out to me thank you in advance.

Hello I am 25 married and a lesbian who would love to have another baby please message me if interested. Thank you.

We're interested and can order a kit to be sent to you ASAP.

Are you still looking to donate?

Hi! Are you still looking to donate?

Are you still interested in being a donor?

Are you still currently willing to ship donations? Have no problem paying for kit and shipment!! Let me know ☺️

Hi!
    My name is Kelsey and I am hoping to start a family. I am a lesbian woman, and I need help starting my family. I would of course pay for the kit and shipping. Please message me with any questions! I hope to hear from you!

Hi I'd love to chat more

Are you still able to donate?? I am a single women living in Maine who is ready to start a family. I’m low income so I wanted to try this before going to a sperm bank

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW