22 year old caucasian female looking for NI in MI

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by taawolf » 25 Dec 2018

hi i'm taylor & i'm looking for someone that wants to coparent with me. i have a three year old and i want him to have at least one sibling. i left his father when i was pregnant because he treated me like shit so i went through everything alone and i've raised my son with his father being a pain in my ass the entire time. i want someone mature with their business together to have a baby with. i expect the same respect and treatment as i give. message me if interested!

by Dcousins » 30 Dec 2018

Hi my name is Darnell I’m new to the site but I am interested in your request to find a black male to coparent with I am 24 i live in vanburen near canton mi, I have a lot going for myself I’m a pretty chill person and very respectful i plan on having kids i just haven’t had any yet hopefully I’m fit for what your looking for if so i look forward to being in touch with you.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW