22 y/o MBA student, white, abv avg IQ, 5ft8in donating

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by JGren      .      08 May 2016

Hello there,

I'm a 22 year old white male looking to donate sperm to a woman and or couple in need. I'm 5 feet 8 inches tall, and I scored in the 50th percentile on a graduate program entrance course (above average IQ). I currently hold a bachelor's degree in Psychology & Sociology. I'm located in New York State, but I'm not opposed to going to a nearby state/province. I have been tested for all STDs, have none, and have excellent blood and lipid panel test results. I did a genetics test (23andme) and was found to have none of the genetic variants for genetic disorders that they tested for (they test for 36 disorders). I am also primarily of Northwestern European descent (English & Irish), and I'm about one quarter Ashkenazi. I consider myself to be somewhat attractive, and I am blonde, fair-skinned, and have a fit build. I can bench roughly 100% of my body weight. I have no history of mental disorders/illness, and have had one surgery in my lifetime, which was to remove my tonsils at age 20. My blood type is A+. I have smoked socially in the past, and I drink socially but responsibly, but I have no problems with addictions or dependency. I currently do not smoke tobacco products. Overall, I would say my personality just isn't one prone to addiction. I'm also a native English speaker, and am proficient in Spanish (not quite fluent).

Genetically speaking, my biggest negative would probably be poor eyesight.

I am doing this to ensure that I pass on my genes, and to someone in need. I am not looking to co-parent. If you want to know anything else, let me know. I also have a photo of myself attached to my profile.

0 Replies

Hello there,

I'm a 22 year old white male looking to donate sperm to a woman and or couple in need. I'm 5 feet 8 inches tall, and I scored in the 50th percentile on a graduate program entrance course (above average IQ). I currently hold a bachelor's degree in Psychology & Sociology. I'm located in New York State, but I'm not opposed to going to a nearby state/province. I have been tested for all STDs, have none, and have excellent blood and lipid panel test results. I did a genetics test (23andme) and was found to have none of the genetic variants for genetic disorders that they tested for (they test for 36 disorders). I am also primarily of Northwestern European descent (English & Irish), and I'm about one quarter Ashkenazi. I consider myself to be somewhat attractive, and I am blonde, fair-skinned, and have a fit build. I can bench roughly 100% of my body weight. I have no history of mental disorders/illness, and have had one surgery in my lifetime, which was to remove my tonsils at age 20. My blood type is A+. I have smoked socially in the past, and I drink socially but responsibly, but I have no problems with addictions or dependency. I currently do not smoke tobacco products. Overall, I would say my personality just isn't one prone to addiction. I'm also a native English speaker, and am proficient in Spanish (not quite fluent).

Genetically speaking, my biggest negative would probably be poor eyesight.

I am doing this to ensure that I pass on my genes, and to someone in need. I am not looking to co-parent. If you want to know anything else, let me know. I also have a photo of myself attached to my profile.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW