18 NY Male Donor With great genes

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by nben422      .      01 Aug 2018

Hello, im available to donote for free, I prefer NI since it works well for me and all parties involved. I am 6 feet, perfect health, i have never been sick, never done drugs, never drank, and have never and will never smoke. I am intelligent and come from a long line of intelligent people as well. I am extremely athletic being a top 20 recruit in my state for swimming, I am fit and very fertile. I have successfully donated with results twice before. I have brown hair (blonde when i was younger) and brown eyes. Email me or leave contact information in your reply if you are interested or have any questions or want pictures.

1 post Replies

nben422 on 01 Aug 2018

Hello, im available to donote for free, I prefer NI since it works well for me and all parties involved. I am 6 feet, perfect health, i have never been sick, never done drugs, never drank, and have never and will never smoke. I am intelligent and come from a long line of intelligent people as well. I am extremely athletic being a top 20 recruit in my state for swimming, I am fit and very fertile. I have successfully donated with results twice before. I have brown hair (blonde when i was younger) and brown eyes. Email me or leave contact information in your reply if you are interested or have any questions or want pictures.

Jen88mom on 04 Aug 2018

Interested. But I’m in Tennessee.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW