1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file that can be saved, depending on your preferences, in a dedicated area of your computer's hard drive, when you consult an online webpage with your web browser.
A cookie file allows its transmitter to identify the computer in which it is saved, for the duration of the validity period.
2. What are cookies used for at CoParents.co.uk & CoParents.com?
Only the cookie's issuer is likely to read or modify the information contained in a cookie.
The cookies used on CoParents.co.uk & CoParents.com identify the sections and pages that the user has visited, and more generally the number of visits. This information is useful in order to improve the customisation of sections and content. Cookies are also necessary for the proper functioning of certain services or to measure their viewers.
When you connect to CoParents.co.uk & CoParents.com, we may, depending on your preferences, save various cookies to your computer, allowing us to recognize your browser during the validity period of the cookie concerned.
The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, depending on your preferences, which are determined by the settings of the browser you use when visiting CoParents.co.uk & CoParents.com.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
1. Facilitate your browsing and searches on CoParents.co.uk & CoParents.com:
- by adapting the presentation of CoParents.co.uk & CoParents.com to your computer's display preferences (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) when you visit CoParents.co.uk & CoParents.com, depending on the hardware, or visualization or reading software with which your computer operates
- by storing information from forms that you have completed on CoParents.co.uk & CoParents.com (registration or account access) or from products, services or data that you have chosen on CoParents.co.uk & CoParents.com (subscribing to services, referring to contents, making purchases etc...).
- by allowing you access to reserved and personal spaces on CoParents.co.uk & CoParents.com, such as your account, thanks to a login or data which you may have previously entrusted to us - by implementing security measures.
2. Improving our services:
These cookies are used to compile statistics and calculate the volume of traffic and use of the various elements which make up CoParents.co.uk & CoParents.com (the sections and content visited, means of navigation) to improve the relevance and usability of our services.
3. Your cookie preferences
The choices your browser offers you:
You can configure your browser to store cookies in your device or, on the contrary, to reject them, either systematically or depending on their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that each time a cookie is likely to be saved in your device you are asked for your preference. For more information, see "How to exercise your choice, depending on the browser you use?"
(B) The refusal of Cookies If you refuse the storage of cookies on your device, or you delete those which have already been saved, you will no longer be able to benefit from a number of features needed to navigate certain areas of CoParents.co.uk & CoParents.com. This would be the case if you attempted to access any of our content or services that require a login. It is also the case if we - or our service providers - are unable to recognize, for the purpose of technical compatibility, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet. Where necessary, we assume no liability for any consequences brought about by the impaired operation of our services due to us being unable to record or view the cookies necessary for their operation and which you have refused or deleted.
(C) How to exercise your choice, depending on the browser you use?
To manage cookies and your choices, each browser configuration is different. The configuration is described in your browser's help menu, and it will explain how to change your cookie preferences.