Busy parents always need help and if you are sharing parenting you might need just that little bit more than normal. Here are some useful co-parenting apps that will make life so much easier. One is free and the other two are subscription apps. All of them should help you to organise your time and expenses.
App 1 – Kidganizer
Kidganizer is one of our favorite co-parenting apps. This tool is great for a couple who find it difficult to get together, either because of divorce, or time constraints. It has four major categories, which are:
- Shared Custody Management – The co-parents enter their custody arrangements so that the other parent can see them instantly. That way there is no need for emails or phone calls. All the arrangements are on Kidganizer. A quick and efficient way of organizing your schedules.
- Expenses Management – All expenses can be put into the app. If the co-parents want, they can take pictures of receipts. The two (or more) co-parents can see what has been spent immediately. The app allows parents to see the list for one child and follow the spending for other children.
- Family Management – You can create and manage your own profile and add other members of the family into the app, like Grand-parents or an auntie. Everything is in one place and easy to find.
- Alerts – Alerts reminds co-parents about important appointments which shouldn’t be forgotten. If an arrangement is changed the other parent gets a mobile alert.
- Price –$1.99 on the Apple Store.
App 2 – Custody Junction
Custody junction is one of the best co-parenting apps to help divorced parents cope with the organisation and scheduling involved in caring for kids that have parents that don’t live together. There are three categories which are:
- Schedule – This category creates schedules for custody time and costs thanks to the calendar interface. It can be kept private or shared. You can add events such as vacations, school events or child exchanges. The events are color coded and you can send email alerts if you prefer.
- Tracking Center – This category enables the co-parents to track any kind of event, medical appointment or expense. You can also see things that the other co-parent has said, keep track of stuff that was not returned with your child, as well as add observations.
- Report – This category enables co-parents to make up reports with statistics to use if needed for the other co-parent, an attorney or the court. All the information you need can be gathered and organised in the Report Center.
- Cost – Custody Juction is free for 30 days and after that you can become a subscriber. The cost is 47 dollars for a twelve months subscription.
App 3 – Coparently
Coparently is an app to help co-parents organise their busy schedules in order to coparent their children more efficiently.
This co-parenting app has a number of categories which include:
- Custody Calendar – Make sure parents always get your dates right and each parents knows exactly where their child is supposed to be. The calendar is easy to use and colour coded.
- Coparent Communicator – A secure messaging center which enables co-parents to send messages to each other and any guest users.
- Expenses – Keep track of your expense account and keep a record of any shared expenses.
- Contacts – Keep all contacts and important info in just one easily accessible place.
- Costs – Coparently has a free 30 day trial and then you can subscribe for $9.99 a month or $99 per year for one parent.