Many people who are unable to give birth to a baby due to various complications are seen using social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook to become aware about the procedures other than adoption in order to have a healthy baby.
While most of the suggestions they get is choosing a sperm donor, there is hardly anyone who has succeeded in mentioning the criteria that must be used in order to selecting the one. Here are some of the points that every would-be sperm recipient must consider in order to make a sound selection of sperm bank and donor.
Questions Sperm Bank: What You Should Ask
- Questions sperm bank: Is the bank accredited?
- How long has it been in the business of sperm donation?
- Is the bank physician owned and operated?
- Do they check sperm donors for STDs and other genetic diseases?
- Do they employ full time genetic counselors?
- What is the percentage of the applicants that is accepted into the donor program?
- What kind of screening does the bank perform?
- Do they have an Open Donor Program?
- Can extra sperm be stored for another child?
You’re strongly advised to verify their reputation and reliability by going through the testimonial column to find out what past and present clients have to say about the services of the bank.
You may also use the power of the web in order to find out more information about top sperm donation agencies and their location. Giving birth to a child is a blessing that every woman must experience once, let a reputed bank be your partner in this beautiful process.